Welcome to Issue number 41 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Featured Boards
- Embracing Distance Learning In Special Education
- January 19th is National Popcorn Day: Popping with Inferential Vocabulary
- The Building Blocks of Dramatic Play
- MLK Speech Therapy Activities
- Book Review: Red Hat
- Fake Snow Writing Tray Pre-Handwriting Activity
- Fine Motor Beaded Snowflakes
- Winter Books: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
- Ideas for Speech Practice at Home
- OT Corner: Indoor Ice Skates for Proprioception and Vestibular Sensory Play
- Snowman Bowling
- Pinterest Pinboard of the Week – Chinese New Year!
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!