NEW! Issue Number 44: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 44 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Featured Pinterest Boards
- Featured Posts
- Nike Unveils Hands-Free Sneakers For Those With Special Needs
- Ford Motor Company to Make Clear N95 Masks for Better Communication
- Valentine’s Day Lego Challenge
- Conversation Heart Writing and Footprint Valentines!
- 6 Free Printables for Valentine’s Day
- Hearts are for Sharing: Hockey Player Helps His Friend with Special Needs Score a Goal
- The Empathy Game: A Free Printable
- Very Simple Snowflake Craftivity
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.