NEW! Issue Number 43: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 43 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Featured Boards
- Featured Posts/Pins
- Children’s Books Honored For Disability Narratives
- Ed Department Investigating Special Ed Failures During COVID-19
- Valentine’s Fluffy Slime Recipe
- Stuffed Hearts Fine Motor Skills Craft
- Valentines Bug for Speech and Fine Motor Practice
- Valentines Day Ideas from Your Therapy Source
- Book Review: Sensitive Sam Visits the Dentist
- Social Story About Tooth Brushing for National Children’s Dental Health Month
- Picture Books for Black History Month
- 10 Speech-Language Ways to Play with Wind Up Toys
- 28+ Black History Month Activities, Crafts and Books for Kids
- Tips to Promote Good Posture in Your Virtual Learner
- Tactile Defensiveness and Fake Snow
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.