Issue Number 12: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families
Welcome to Issue number 12 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- For Everyone! While We Can’t Hug – A Delightful Video on Social Distancing
- Easy at Home Mandarin Orange Playdough and PreWriting Line Paths
- Ice Cream Theme Activities for Summer Fun at Home
- Giant Letter Sounds Puzzle
- Easy at Home Social Skills Lessons
- PBS Show Features Superhero With Autism
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.