NEW! Issue Number 18: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families
Welcome to Issue number 18 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood to Air Episode About Helping Kids Understand Coronavirus Pandemic
- Easy at Home Paper Plate Watermelon Craft for PreSchoolers
- Bugs in the Muck Sensory Play
- Cursive Lettering Art – Name Bugs Writing Craft
- Summertime Sensory Activity: Ice Cube Painting
- Montessori Inspired Frog Activities
- Easy at Home! Shadow Art for Kids a New Creative Chalk Activity
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.