Issue Number 17: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families
Welcome to Issue number 17 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- CEC Legislative Action: Support Emergency IDEA Funding
- Commentary in the Journal Pediatrics: Children Don’t Transmit COVID-19
- Behind My Mask: A Super Kids Self-Portrait
- Glowing Bath and Play Ideas
- What Parents Can Do in the Absence of Summer Programs
- Distance Learning Lesson Plan: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- 8 Summer Activities to Promote Kids’ Healthy Development During COVID-19
- Summer Letter Sizing Free Printable
- Bunny Breathing and Other Exercises to Calm and Self-Regulate
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.