Issue Number Four! Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families
For over 14 years, PediaStaff has brought you resources so that you may be your students’ best advocates. Now, with these sudden changes in our lives, we are doubling down on that promise to keep you up to speed with all the teaching/therapy ideas, resources and news you need.
Each week, this e-mailer will feature something new for all to consider as we collaborate to provide students with some consistency during this unusual time. Remember, we are all in this together!
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- At Home: Literacy Activities & Resources
- Earth Day Activities for At Home Learning & Therapy
- Earth Day Activities You Can Do While Social Distancing
- Great Kit of Free Videos, E-Books and Printables from Sesame Street
- Speech Therapy at Home! Mr. Potato Head
- Free Gross Motor Skills Worksheets & Teaching Resources
- The Best Special Education Apps & Websites
Did you get this from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.