Welcome to Issue 9 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families”
(Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families hunkered down at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
Featured Boards: It is both Better Hearing and Speech Month as well as Pediatric Stroke Awareness Month.
- Childhood Stroke Pinboard – Kids Have Strokes Too – Learn the Signs
- Better Hearing and Speech Month Resources
Featured “Easy at Home” Pins:
- Easy at Home Dragonfly /Lightning Bug Craft and Read
- Easy at Home – Fork Paint Puffer Fish
- Developmental Milestone Roundup
- 7 Classic Children’s Books That Teach Kids Mindfulness
- 10 Speech and Language Goals for In the Tall, Tall Grass
Did you get this from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!