Hot, New Job! LBS1- Special Education Teacher – Chicago, IL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
A highly motivated LBS1 Special Education teacher is needed for SY 2018-19! Are you looking for a great school to work in for the upcoming school year? This opening is for a charter school that is located in the northwestern area of Chicago and they need an LBS1 Special Education teacher to work from August 2018 through June 2019 with a K-8th-grade population. This innovative charter school features a world-class education, they are rich in math, science, and technology.
* School hours for the LBS1 Special Education teaching positions will be from 7:30-4:00
* Position begins on August 6, 2018, and goes through June 12, 2019
* You will work in a school with Kindergarten through 8th-grade students working as a “push in” teacher
* Our school has a sense of teamwork involving everyone from parents, administrators, businesses and bus drivers
* You will be working toward a single goal along with the team; outstanding student achievement
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Special Education and a current state license PEL (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.