Lead BCBA Openings, Home Based ABA Therapy – Madison, WI
We are looking for a Lead BCBA to work for a successful ABA provider who will support your professional growth? Do you want excellent income potential, at a growing company that was founded by therapists? These BCBA positions are in the Madison, WI area!
PediaStaff is seeking a BCBA who is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and ready for a change.
* You’ll provide in-home, one-on-one ABA Therapy
* Your tasks will include; assess needs, conduct progress reviews, train caregivers, provide supervision and leadership, develop transition plans, etc.
* You will need to have the natural ability to relate to children, along with solid clinical and critical thinking skills.
* Positions are available in the West Madison area
* Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k
* Contact us now for a fast turn-around – find out if this job is for you
Qualifications: Masters and BCBA with a minimum of three years experience doing ABA therapy programming for children with autism. Travel is required, and you must have reliable personal transportation, mileage expenses will be reimbursed.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.