NEW! Issue Number 100: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Rainbow Bead Counting Game for St. Patrick’s Day
- Crafting With Science: Rainbow Butterfly
- Activity of the Week: Sorting Colors with Cardboard Rolls
- Rainbow Craft for Speech Therapy
- DIY Positive Affirmation Rainbow
- 3D Rainbow Craft
- Coffee Filter Watercolor Rainbows
- Literacy Corner: 40 Bright and Colorful Rainbow Books for Kids
- SLP Corner: Expressive Language: Getting it Right!
- Sensory Corner: Sensory Smart Self-Care
- School Psych Corner: Focusing on Student Well-Being in Times of Crisis
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.