NEW! Issue Number 101: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Spring Play Dough Activities
- Featured Pinterest Pinboards: Spring, Easter and Earth Day
- Speech Therapy Activity of the Week: Consonant Digraph Garden
- Fine Motor Activity of the Week: Simple Origami Butterfly
- 50 Flower Crafts for Kids
- “What is Hiding in the Grass?” Seasonal Cutting Activity
- Five Bird Cams Worth Bookmarking to Bring Wildlife to Your Weekday
- SLP Corner: How Arts and Crafts Help Develop Language in Young Children
- School Psych Corner: Authors and Teenagers Share the Books that Saved their Lives
- School Nurse’s Corner: How to Make the Benefits of a School Garden Meaningful in a Child’s Life
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 10 Ideas to Get Parents More Involved
- OT Corner: A Basket Full of Butterfly Activities
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.