NEW! Issue Number 103: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Dye Easter Eggs in Cool Whip for Finger Lickin’ Sensory Fun!
- Easter Fine Motor Activities
- 21 Wonderful Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
- Great Easter Speech Therapy Materials from Chapel Hill Snippets
- Egg Towers! Fine Motor Balancing Game
- Easter Egg Color Match
- Great Gross Motor Game with Plastic Eggs
- DIY Wobbly Easter Eggs and a Ton of Activities for Them
- Career Corner: Presenting Your Very Best Self in an Interview
- SLP Corner: Two Volume Stuttering Program, “Speak Freely,” Now Free for All!
- Autism Corner: Self-Management for Students with ASD
- Physical Therapy Corner: Improving Balance in Preschool Children
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Achieving Effective Joint Communication Through Social Stories
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.