NEW! Issue Number 104: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Earth Day Shaving Cream Art
- Happy Earth Vs. Sad Earth Sorting Activity
- Literacy Corner: 11 Children’s Books to Read this Earth Day
- Earth Day Kids Yoga Poses
- 12 Earth Day Freebies for Speech and Language
- Make it at Home Earth Day Moss Ball
- Earth Day Preposition Freebie – No Prep
- SLP Corner Worth Repeating: Lots of Great Earth Day Therapy Activities
- Career Corner: So You Have a Job Interview…Now What?
- Bilingual Corner: A Framework for Evaluating the Language Samples of Bilingual Children
- Worth Repeating: How to Reduce Anxiety: Yours and Your Child’s
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.