NEW! Issue Number 116: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- 4th of July Poem and Movement Activity for Kids
- Yarn Wrapped Stars for Independence Day
- 4th of July Sensory Activities and Crafts
- Watermelon God’s Eye Weaving Craftivity
- Star Pool Noodle Activities
- Teaching Phonics at Home Using Pool Noodles
- Magnetic Bottle Cap Tracing Paths
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: How Climate Change and Air Pollution Affect Kids’ Health
- OT Corner: Summer FUN (Shhh…..Don’t Tell Them it’s Actually Therapy)
- Awareness Corner: July is National Cleft & Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month
- Interview Like a Pro: Part 2A – Phone and Face to Face Interview Basics
- PT Corner: 5 Gross Motor Activities to Help with Dressing Skills
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.