NEW! Issue Number 119: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Fruits and Veggies Water Play
- Fruits & Vegetable Guessing Game
- Make Simple Modern Prints With Fruit and Vegetable Stamping
- Fruit and Vegetable Bingo Freebie
- Preschool Fruit and Vegetable Sort
- An Operetta for Picky Eaters
- Career Corner: Interview Like a Pro: Part 2B – Video Interview Tips
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Montessori-Inspired Vegetable Activities
- Literacy Corner: Great Books for Kids About Vegetables
- SLP Corner: Expert Offers Ways to Distinguish Between Picky Eating and a Pediatric Feeding Disorder
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.