NEW! Issue Number 122: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Back to School Pencil Challenge Freebies
- 10 Back to School Fine Motor Activities
- Back to School Motor Planning
- Free Back to School Songs and Rhymes
- Word Family and Color Slam – Back to School Basics
- “I Spy” Back to School Literacy Activities
- Back to School Prep – Dollar Store Must Haves!
- School Nurse Corner: Back-to-School Toolkit for School Nurses
- OT Corner: Returning to School: Tips from an OT Perspective
- SLP Corner: How to Prepare for Back to School
- Literacy Corner: 10 Books You Need on Your Shelf on the First Day of School
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 10 Team-Building Games For The First Day Of School
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.