NEW! Issue Number 136: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Visual Perceptual Printables for Thanksgiving – Freebie!
- Thanksgiving Fine Motor Fun Free Printable Mini Pack
- Pinterest Pin of the Week: Turkey Mr. Potato Head
- The Stuff the Turkey Game!
- Gobble Up These 12 Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Thanksgiving Gross Motor Activities
- Top 5 Thanksgiving Speech Therapy Activities
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: What is a Written Expression Goal?
- SpEd Corner: There’s Little Data on the Pandemic’s Effect on Students With Disabilities. That’s a Big Problem
- OT/PT Corner: Learning How To Skip
- SLP Corner: Using Silly Sentences in Articulation and Language Therapy
- Focus on Bilingualism: The Complexities of Being Bilingual
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.