NEW! Issue Number 137: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Kid Thanksgiving Balance Challenge
- Gobble, Gobble Prepositions Bingo
- App of the Week: Make a Virtual Turkey
- Sensory Activity of the Week: Corn Play Dough Exploration
- Free Printables for: I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Pie
- Thanksgiving Fine Motor Activity
- 29 Terrific Free Thanksgiving Speech Therapy Ideas for Teletherapy
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Huge List of Children’s’ Strengths
- OT Corner: Easy Ideas for Motoric Hand Separation
- SLP Corner: Planning for Holiday Meals with a Picky Eater
- Autism Corner: 7 Ways to Help Children with Autism Participate in Giving Thanks
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.