NEW! Issue Number 139: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Christmas Themed Activities
- Hanukkah Themed Activities
- Kwanzaa Themed Activities
- Winter Themed Activities
- A Bunch of Hanukkah Resources from JGateways
- Speech and Language Activity for Kwanzaa
- Autism Resources! December Freebies via The Autism Helper
- December Read Alouds for Speech Therapy
- December Gross Motor Planning
- Great Sensory Activity / Treat for the Holidays! – Ziploc Fudge!
- Educator Corner: COVID Anxiety Was Higher for Teachers Than Health-Care Workers
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 5 Ways to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- PT Corner: Christmas Gross Motor Game
- SLP Corner: Christmas / Holiday Lights Scavenger Hunt
- OT Corner: I Have A Little Dreidel (An SPD Hanukkah)
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.