NEW! Issue Number 143: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Pinterest Pinboard of the Week: Martin Luther King Themed Activities
- Snowman Bowling
- Winter Books: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
- Fake Snow Writing Tray Pre-Handwriting Activity
- Book Review: Red Hat
- January 19th is National Popcorn Day – Popping with Inferential Vocabulary
- School Nurse Corner: Here’s How to Know When Your Child is Too Sick for School
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: The Building Blocks of Dramatic Play
- OT Corner: Indoor Ice Skates for Proprioception and Vestibular Sensory Play
- SLP Corner: “Snow” Much Fun
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.