NEW! Issue Number 147: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Stuffed Hearts Fine Motor Skills Craft
- Valentines Day Ideas from Your Therapy Source
- Book Review: Sensitive Sam Visits the Dentist
- Social Story About Tooth Brushing for National Children’s Dental Health Month
- Picture Books for Black History Month
- Career Corner: Interview Like a Pro: Part One – The Preparation
- SLP Corner: 10 Speech-Language Ways to Play with Wind Up Toys
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 28+ Black History Month Activities, Crafts and Books for Kids
- PT Corner: Tips to Promote Good Posture in Your Virtual Learner
- OT Corner: Tactile Defensiveness and Fake Snow
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.