NEW! Issue Number 148: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- The Empathy Game: A Free Printable
- Dinosaur Roll and Move Gross Motor Activity
- Speech Activity of the Week: Initial Sound Blackout
- 24 Conversation Starters for Talking With Your Tween About Their Day
- Top Games for Middle School Speech Language Therapy
- Everything You Need to Know About Setting Up A School Sensory Path
- Video Resource – Teach Youngsters How to Put on Socks
- PT Corner: 6 Things Parents Should Know About Core Stability and the Development of Movement
- OT Corner: Why Babies Love (And Learn From) Magic Tricks
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: – Sensory Art Therapy
- Literacy Corner: How do Picture Books Make Toddlers Laugh?
- School Psych Corner: How to Teach Kids to Say “I’m Sorry” – and Mean it
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.