NEW! Issue Number 149: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Pinterest Pin of the Week: A Scheme of Neuroreceptors
- Game Review: IQ Steps
- Cut, Sequence, Paste and Draw Butterfly
- Top Games for Middle School Speech Language Therapy
- Whole Pinboard of Ideas for Dr. Seuss Week!
- Bubble Wrap Letter Recognition Activity
- Fingertip Sphere Breathing for Self Regulation & Calming
- Sensory Corner: Sensory Smart Self-Care
- SLP Corner: Teaching Body Parts for Language Development
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: National Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Autism Corner: Using Improv To Help Kids With Autism Show And Read Emotion
- AAC Corner: Aided Language Input for People with Developmental Disabilities
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.