NEW! Issue Number 152: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Sensory Integration Activity – Rock Bowling
- Sticky Note Collage
- St. Patrick’s Day Fine Motor Craftivity
- Book of the Week: Green Shamrocks
- Leprechaun Handprint
- St. Patrick’s Day Lacing Cards
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Craft Ideas
- School Psych Corner: A Little Visual Inspiration
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Social Skills – Context Matters
- SLP Corner: Encouraging an Unmotivated Child to Use His AAC
- Autism Corner: The Costs of Camouflaging Autism
- ABA Corner: Putting Students with Autism in the Driver’s Seat
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.