NEW! Issue Number 155: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Seasonal Activity of the Week: Easter Egg Hunt for Children with Autism
- 21 Wonderful Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
- Spring Activities of the Week: 15 Awesome Egg Experiments
- Free Printable Online Resources from Lake Shore Learning
- Colorful Ramadan Cards for Kids
- Make a Pretty Doily Paper Flower with Kids
- Passover Matching Game for Language
- Advocacy Alert! Please join the CEC’s One Click Campaign to Increase Funding for School-Based Mental Health Personnel
- Literacy Corner: Most States Screen All Kids for Dyslexia. Why Not California?
- Autism Corner: Report: CDC Says Autism Now Affects 1 in 36 Children
- Bilingual Corner: Addressing Articulation and Phonology Concerns in Bilingual Children
- Behavior Corner: How to Help Children Calm Down
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.