NEW! Issue Number 157: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Simple Earth Suncatcher for Earth Day
- Earth Day Sewing and Button Crafts
- Great Reads For Earth Day
- 20 Fun Earth Day Activities for Kids to Help the Planet
- Earth Day Activities for Pediatric Therapists
- Literacy Corner: 11 Children’s Books to Read this Earth Day
- OT Corner: Earth Day Activities for OT
- SLP Corner Worth Repeating: Lots of Great Earth Day Therapy Activities by Lisa Geary of LiveSpeakLove
- Autism Corner: A Social Story About Earth Day
- SEL Corner: Bringing Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) into the Classroom on Earth Day
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.