NEW! Issue Number 163: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Pinterest Pinboard of the Week: July 4th and Patriotic Themed Therapy Activities
- Free Patriotic Printables Packet
- OT Activities for the End of the School Year
- Occupational Therapy Activities for the End of the School Year
- Summer Fun with Frozen Ice Paints
- Perfect Summertime Relay Races for Kids
- School Psych Corner: The Crisis in American Girlhood
- OT Corner: 60 Second Strategy for Teachers – Jitter Sticks!
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 70+ Awesome End of the Year Activities
- SLP Corner: 5 EASY End of the Year Speech Therapy Activities
- Literacy Corner: Board Books About Summer
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.