NEW! Issue Number 46: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 46 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Featured Pinterest Boards
- 6 Ways to use Paper Bags in Speech and Language Therapy
- 5 Gross Motor Activities to Help with Dressing Skills
- Building with Toothpicks and Gumdrops
- How to Teach Kids to Say “I’m Sorry” – and Mean it
- Penguin Water Bottle Craft
- Dinosaur Roll and Move Gross Motor Activity
- Speech Activity of the Week: Initial Sound Blackout
- Matching Colors with Clothespins and Pipe Cleaners
- Activity of the Week: Sorting Colors with Cardboard Rolls
- 24 Conversation Starters for Talking With Your Tween About Their Day
- Shamrock Under ‘Glass’
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!