NEW! Issue Number 47: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 47 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Featured Pinterest Boards
- CDC Urged To Prioritize COVID-19 Vaccines For People With Developmental Disabilities
- Teaching Idioms with Bilinguistics
- Band Aid Butterflies! Great School Nurse Idea!
- Rainbow Bead Counting Game for St. Patrick’s Day
- Spelling with Tin Can Drums
- 15 Captivating Bubble Activities for Kids
- Shamrocks and Skills by Adam the OT
- March Activities for Speech and Language Therapy
- Foundations for Visual Perception (Activity ideas)
- Correcting the R Sound: A Primer for Parents
- Learning to Follow Directions in Speech Therapy
- Bingo Yoga
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.