NEW! Issue Number 49: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 49 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- Social Distancing Egg Hunt Easter Activity
- Dye Easter Eggs in Cool Whip for Finger Lickin’ Sensory Fun!
- Would You Rather Questions for Spring and Easter
- Sounds Right – Mindfulness/Attention/Listening Game Perfect for the Easter/Spring Season
- Easter Fine Motor Activities
- Earth Day Preposition Freebie – No Prep
- April Showers Spring Craftivities
- OT Corner: Earth Day Ideas to Encourage Fine Motor, Gross Motor and Coordination Skills
- SLP Corner: 25 Spring Picture Books!
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.