NEW! Issue Number 50: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 50 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- COVID-19 Pandemic Severely Impacts Mental Health of Young People
- Fine Motor Activity of the Week: Spring Flowers!
- Sensory Activity of the Week – Tactile Matching!
- Easy Spring Origami Tulips
- Spring Themed Gross Motor Ideas
- 3 Spring Time Activities to Engage In
- Easy Pop-Up Car Card
- 30 Bug Crafts and Activities for Kids
- A Boy and a Turtle: A Children’s Relaxation Story
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.