NEW! Issue Number 59: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Want Some Lemonade? – Speechy App Fun
- Super Bubble Recipe for Summertime Fun
- Summertime Tx Fun: 20+ Ideas for Pool Noodles
- Make This Over the Summer! Great Up-Cycled ‘Miss Piggy’ Therapy Box
- 11 Free Handwriting, Fine, Gross and Visual Perceptual Printables for Summer
- TpT Speech Freebie for Summer: That’s Fishy – for Negation and Associations
- Watermelon Counting and Fine Motor Activity
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 36 Fun Summer Activities for Kids Who are Blind or Multiply Disabled
- OT Corner: 4 Fun Summer Themes That Encourage Movement
- SLP Corner: Tips for Summer Break for Children with Selective Mutism
- PT Corner: 5 Fun Summer Activities to Build Gross Motor Skills
- Sensory/Autism Corner: 10 Fun Summer DIY Sensory Games for Kids
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.