NEW! Issue Number 67: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- 100 Fun DIY Backyard Games
- Book: Play-Move-Develop: Games and Activities to Encourage Motor Skill Development and Learning in Children
- Toy Washing Station: A Quick & Easy Activity
- Pour to the Lines – Water Play Measurement Fun
- Pool Noodle Water Wall
- Fill the Bucket Outdoor Water Game
- SLP Corner: Choose Articulation Therapy Activities that Lead to Quick Dismissals
- OT Corner: 10 Fun Ways to Use Toothpicks for Fine Motor Practice and Grasping Skills
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Self-Help
- Autism Corner: Autism and Creative Arts Therapy
- Special Ed Corner: The Neuroscience Of Learning: 41 Terms Every Teacher Should Know
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.