NEW! Issue Number 68: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- 20 Easy at Home – Jellyfish Activities
- Paper Fish Weaving Craft
- Fish Themed Sensory Motor Lesson Plan
- 5 Ways to Use the Let’s Go Fishin’ Game for Speech Therapy
- Using a Fish Theme for Speech Therapy
- Seasonal Craft: Washi Tape Starfish
- Week: Word Family Fishing
- SLP Corner: How Do You Know When it’s a Language Delay Versus a Disorder?
- OT Corner: Bubble Wrap Fun – Proprioreception Activity
- PT Corner: Torticollis: Addressing the Full Body to Treat the Neck
- AAC Corner: Aided Language Input for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Strategies for Students With Scattered Minds
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.