NEW! Issue Number 69: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Easy at Home! Fork Paint Puffer Fish Art Project
- A Day at the Beach: Deep Learning for a Child
- Ocean Themed Gross Motor and Fine Motor
- Ocean Themed Speech Therapy
- No Print: Compare and Contrast Beach Theme
- 35 Easy PreK Beach Crafts for Kids
- SLP Corner: When You and Your Team are the Target
- School Therapy Corner: 8 Suggestions for IEP Reviews at the Start of the School Year
- Special Ed Corner: 10 Helpful and Compassionate Comments Heard at an IEP Meeting
- Worth Repeating: The Role of the Behavior Analyst in the IEP Team
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Ten Tips To Make Sure Your Child’s IEP Is Ready To Go On Day One
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.