NEW! Issue Number 78: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- 15 Of The Best Monster Books For Kids
- Mummy Mania! 11 Mummy Books Your Kids Will Love
- Roll A Frankenstein Activity
- Glad Monster, Sad Monster – A Book About Feelings (and a Craftivity)
- Speech Therapy Activities for Where’s My Mummy
- Video: Monster Footprint Hop Gross Motor Activity
- Create Monsters From Play Dough
- Career Corner: Risks of Becoming a 1099 Independent Contractor
- Autism Corner: On Halloween, Blue Buckets Ease Way For Kids Who Are Nonverbal
- Pediatric Therapy Corner Too: National Down Syndrome Awareness Month – Myths and Truths about DS
- Pediatric Therapy Corner Three: It’s Rett Syndrome Awareness Month
- Adaptive Corner: 23 Halloween Costumes to Buy or Make for Kids With Disabilities
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.