NEW! Issue Number 79: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Easy Halloween Shaving Cream Sensory Activity
- Basic Concepts: Temporal Directions (Halloween)
- Mouse’s First Halloween – Book for Use in Speech Therapy
- Printable Halloween Memory Matching Game for Kids
- Orange Pumpkin Book—Revised; Get Ready for Halloween!
- Fybogel Googly Eye Slime
- Therapy Activity of the Week: Frankenstein Contact Paper Sticky Wall
- PT Corner: It’s PT Month! 10 Things You Didn’t Know A Pediatric PT Can Help With
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Join The Teal Pumpkin Project
- PT Corner: Halloween Inspired Gross Motor Games
- Autism Corner: Tips for Enjoying an Autism-Friendly Halloween
- Worth Repeating: On the Lighter Side – Halloween Edition
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.