NEW! Issue Number 82: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- The Ghouls Are Gone. It’s Time to Talk Turkey!
- Thanksgiving Motor Planning Ideas
- Excellent Thanksgiving Worksheets from TLS Books
- SLP Thanksgiving Ideas and Freebies from Chapel Hill Snippets
- Pinterest Pin of the Week: 25 Thanksgiving Activities For Three-Year Olds
- Where’s the Turkey Free Book Companion
- SLP Corner: Visual Thanksgiving Recipes
- PT Corner: Gross Motor Activity of the Week: Nerf Turkey Targets
- Literacy Corner: 25 of the Best Thanksgiving Books for Kids
- Preemie Corner: A Very Personal PediaStaff Story for Prematurity Awareness Month
- OT Corner: A Collection of Thanksgiving Freebies from Your Therapy Source
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.