NEW! Issue Number 85: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
Please enjoy our weekly newsletter! For this abbreviated week, we thought we would kick off the holidays with a special Holiday Toy Buying Guide compilation issue, curated by us, just for you and the parents/guardians of your kiddos.
Please note that a some of these lists are not brand new. There will be a few toys on these lists that are no longer available. That said, there are ample suggestions and inspiration here to go around for all!
- Top 20 Toys for Language Development
- The Ultimate Guide to Occupational Therapy Toys
- The 20 Best Gross Motor Toys For Active Toddlers
- The Ultimate Guide to Fine Motor Toys
- Best Toys for Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Choosing the Best Toys to Inspire Storytelling
- Toys To Support Speech and Language
- Special Ed Corner: Great Holiday Gift Guide from Love That Max
- Motor Smart Kids Holiday Gift Guide 2018
- Inspired Treehouse Recommended Sensory and Motor Skills Gifts
- Sensory Gifts for Children of All Ages from Sensory Spectrum
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.