NEW! Issue Number 85: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Top 20 Toys for Language Development
- The Ultimate Guide to Occupational Therapy Toys
- The 20 Best Gross Motor Toys For Active Toddlers
- The Ultimate Guide to Fine Motor Toys
- Best Toys for Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Choosing the Best Toys to Inspire Storytelling
- Toys To Support Speech and Language
- Special Ed Corner: Great Holiday Gift Guide from Love That Max
- Motor Smart Kids Holiday Gift Guide 2018
- Inspired Treehouse Recommended Sensory and Motor Skills Gifts
- Sensory Gifts for Children of All Ages from Sensory Spectrum
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.
Do you love working with children 3-5-year-olds? We are seeking a Speech-language pathologist to work with 3-5-year-olds in their natural environments in Polk County, Oregon area for the upcoming 2021 -22 SY. * Full-Time Speech-language pathologist 3-5-year-olds program * SLP assignment is August…...LEARN MORE '.$js_job_teid.'
Looking for a fabulous Speech-Language position in Washington state? Come work on the Kitsap Peninsula! This is a beautiful location, right between the vibrant city of Seattle and the world-class outdoor recreation that Washington is known for, with easy access to both.…...LEARN MORE '.$js_job_teid.'
Looking for a great school contract position in beautiful Colorado? PediaStaff has an opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist in the gorgeous Delta area for the full 2021-2022 school year. If you love the mountains and river activities and sports, you need to…...LEARN MORE '.$js_job_teid.'