NEW! Issue Number 88: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Using Wrapping Paper in Speech-Language Therapy
- Christmas Worksheets Great for Speech and Language
- Pine Needle Discovery Bottles
- 23 Unexpected Ways to Use Cookie Cutters
- Sugar Painting for Kids
- OT/Career Corner: Study Tools for the OT Practitioner
- SLP / Career Corner: Dear CF-SLP,
- PT Corner: Christmas Gross Motor Game
- Literacy Corner: Catch These Fun Gingerbread Books
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: 25 Peppermint Candy Crafts and Treats
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.