NEW! Issue Number 91: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- 6 Ways to Use Ball Poppers in Speech Therapy
- Popper Ball Game Fine Motor Play with Plastic Cups
- Ball Popper Ideas for OT and Speech Therapy!
- Slimy Speech
- Using Slime for OT Fine Motor Activities
- Using Pop-It Fidgets to Address Communication Goals
- 10+ Fine Motor Skills Games for Push Bubble Pop It Popper Toys
- Pediatric Therapy Corner: Schools Use Therapy-Based Programs for ‘Overwhelmed’ Kids
- Sensory Corner: Inside Out Exploring Emotions Activity with (Slime)Sensory Play
- School Psych Corner: Popping Toys Might Reduce Stress for Adults and Children Alike
- OT Corner: DIY Slushie Slime for Therapy Fun
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.