NEW! Issue Number 94: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Winter Themed Activities and Treats
- Chinese New Year Themed Activities
- Valentine’s Day Activities and Treats
- Penguin Water Bottle Craft
- Books About Penguins
- Paper Plate Penguin Craft for Kids
- At Least Three Weeks of Penguins for Speech and Language
- Picture Books About Polar Bears
- Fluffy Polar Bear Tactile Craft
- Polar Bear Fine Motor Activity Game
- Active Learning (Gross Motor) Artic Fox Activity
- Beluga Whale Fun
- SLP Corner: Polar Animal Themed Speech Therapy Ideas!
- Gross Motor Corner: Polar Bear Gross Motor Activities
- Sensory Corner: Penguin Sensory Play
- Career Corner: A New Mindset for Teachers: Self-Care Is Not Selfish
- Educators Corner: It Was Hard to See the Good in 2021 — Until I Started Practicing Gratitude
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.