NEW! Issue Number 95: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Groundhog Day Activities for Therapy
- Book Review: Sensitive Sam Visits the Dentist
- Teaching Dialogue with Conversation Hearts
- 18 Free, Printable Conversation Hearts
- Valentine’s Day Literacy Activity – Playdoh Conversation Heart Stamping
- Pinterest Pinboard of the Week: Therapy Activities & Ideas to Celebrate the Olympics
- 10 Free Winter Olympics Brain Break Ideas
- 5 Therapy Ideas for Conversation Hearts
- Autism Corner: Avoiding Meltdowns at the Dentist: Tips for Parents of Kids on the Spectrum
- School Psych Corner: The Devastating Effects of Parental Alienation on Children
- OT Corner: The ‘Oreo Test’ and Other Ways to Help Kids’ Oral Health
- Literacy Corner: 13 Winning Picture Books About the Winter Olympics
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.