NEW! Issue Number 97: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
Please enjoy our newest issue of Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover. (Have you missed any of our previous issues? Read them HERE)
Please feel free to forward this weekly resource to the parents/guardians, other therapy clinicians or anyone else that loves inspiration and new ideas. Here are this week’s featured boards and posts for you!
- Icicle Craft for Kids
- Icicle Winter Scissor Skills Activity
- Easy (Hand Strengthening) Icicle Activity
- Science Activity – Borax Crystal Icicle Craft
- Instant Ice Experiment
- Ice Castle Building Challenge
- Fun and Easy Igloo Art
- Career Corner: 6 Reasons Candidates Are Choosing Contracting as a Lifestyle
- School Psych Corner: Don’t Break the Ice for Social Emotional Learning
- SLP Corner: Don’t Break the Ice Articulation
- Literacy Corner: 16 Medal-Worthy Ice Skating Books for Kids
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.