NOW Hiring! Pediatric Home Health SLP – Various Locations in Texas
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available for a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with a thriving pediatric home health care company in various locations of TX: Lubbock, Athens, Amarillo, Tyler and Wichita Falls. If you’re looking for a new position in one of these areas, or virtually any area of Texas, we’re standing by. We are primarily looking for CCC’d therapists. Bilingual therapists (in Spanish) a plus as well as therapists with feeding experience!
You’re probably wondering about your safety during the COVID-19 outbreak. Because our services are rendered one-on-one, we will remain open, and we are taking specific steps to help reduce the spread of the virus while continuing to serve our patients and families. We are following the guidelines of WHO and the CDC and keeping safety our top priority!
Therapists will sanitize any items brought in to the home (such as testing supplies).
Therapists will reschedule visits if there is even the smallest chance of illness.
We believe home health is the safest way to provide therapy because it limits contact with other people.
As a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist you will:
* Usually visit patients and perform therapy in private homes
* Complete patient evaluations and develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings
* Work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* Meet with team members, medical staff and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* Participate in staff development and in-service education to learn new treatments and procedures, etc.
This outstanding opportunity in the Texas area affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part-time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance and mileage reimbursement.
* Graduate of an accredited school program in speech-language pathology or communication disorders and hold a CCC or seeking your CFY.
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.