NOW HIRING (Yes, Now) : School Psychologist – Fairbanks, AK
PediaStaff is interviewing now for school-based therapy jobs for the 2020-2021 school year
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
With that in mind, please consider the following opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Would you like to work in a school in beautiful Fairbanks, AK? They seek a school-based psychologist for the remainder of this school year with a strong likelihood of contract renewal for 2020-21. Come and see the Northern Lights and embrace all that the last frontier has to offer!
* Alaska certificate with state-approved endorsement (or eligible) as a school psychologist
* Minimum 2 years experience as a psychologist, experience in giving a wide range of psychological tests, and knowledge of state and federal special education regulations
* Experience in development and implementation of IEPs and translating test data into concrete education prescriptions preferred
* Contract position
* Hourly rates are based on experience
* Position starts ASAP but some accommodations will be made for those traveling to the state
* Generous relocation allowance is offered!
QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold a current state license (or eligible) if applicable and school psychologist endorsement. Must have reliable transportation.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.