NOW HIRING (Yes, Now) School Year 20/21 School SLP – Napa, CA
PediaStaff is interviewing now for school-based therapy jobs for the 2020-2021 school year
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
With that in mind, please consider the following opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you wanting to live in wine country and close to water? We have an amazing opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work thirty minutes south of Napa, in a waterside town. You can’t beat these views! The Speech-Language Pathologist will work 37.5 to 40 hours per week with kiddos from Kindergarten through 5th grade.
* Speech-Language Pathologist is needed to start in August for the 2020-2021 school year
* Interview now and secure a position early!
* SLP will work 7.5 to 8 Hours per Day; Monday-Friday
* SLP will service kiddos from Kindergarten through 5th grade
* We are able to provide supervision for a great CF-SLP candidate
* Enjoy an excellent school district with a supportive team.
* Excellent pay rate and benefits
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.