Hot, New Job: Early Intervention OT – Chicagoland, IL
Early Intervention Speech Therapy Services are in high demand throughout the greater Chicago region of Illinois. Are you looking to add some hours to your practice? Have you looked into becoming credentialed in EI or do you already hold that certification? We’re here to tell you about a growing company with a huge heart…
* You’ll have plenty of opportunity to work as much or as little as you’d like in your own backyard or in an area on your way to or from your current job.
* We offer competitive visit rates for both treatment and meeting time
* You’ll receive tons of support via the many channels that are offered by this provider whose practice has spanned over 10 years in the area
* Provider offers monthly meetings, closed facebook groups so that therapists can connect anytime, ongoing training and support
* Online record keeping is available 24/7 for your convenience
* Company owner is also a provider of services and offers supervision to STAs
* We believe in transparency and good communication as the cornerstones of a successful practice
* Growth opportunities to become part owner/manager
If you’re already an EI credentialed provider with experience working in birth-3, then this job has your name on it! If you’re in the process of becoming credentialed or just considering it, we’d love to tell you more. You’ll need reliable transportation and at least 4-5 available treatment hours per week. Of course, an active IL license and a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy are requirements, too! Bilingual in Spanish providers are always a plus!
This is an independent contractor position, otherwise known as a 1099. Per treatment rates and meeting rates are competitive and you won’t have to file all of the paperwork with the state for reimbursement. We do that for you and pay you on time, every time.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.