Hot Job! Outpatient Pediatric OT – Lake Bluff, IL
A large outpatient clinic (multi-disciplinary) in the Lake Bluff area (40 miles north of Chicago) is in search of an Occupational Therapist full time to start as soon as possible!
* Tuesday – Saturday (during the week expect to work until at least 7:00PM and possibly 8:00PM one night a week/Saturdays from 9:00AM – 1:00PM
* Open to new grads depending on experience
* autism, ADHD, sensory processing, fine motor delays, etc….
* staff works very closely with the parents
* majority of the kiddos are ages 3-12
* availability for after school hours required
* you will work directly for the client
Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Must be IL licensed currently!
Benefits offered (6 paid holidays/year, PTO, malpractice, continuing ed, medical, dental, etc….)
Interviews are being set up now! Please apply now!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.